We hired a room at the chevron renaissance through stayz.com.au. This room was mannered by a realestate business called Propcare realestate which is located at 1916 Gold Coast hwy. the room number was 1071 on the 7th floor tower 1. This room was absolutely disgusting, it had so much dust that there were balls of dust and hair in balls. The couches were filthy and the fridge was not working properly and the manager Lewis said to keep our kids milk in the freezer to keep it cool!!!!. Mind you the tap was leaking water for days possibly weeks in the robe and the smell of moisture was in the air that would make u sick. The bed door had so much dust build up that it stuck to the door.
The line was drawen when my 15 mth child walk out of the room with a cigarette but in his mouth
When we made a decision to leave. This room was not cleaned by a person with standards.
DO NOT RECOMMEND to stay in that room as its old and the hygiene standards are very poor.
I have photos to prove all this as this matter will be taken further as money was not refunded and we abounded the room in the first 20 mins.
Was very disgusted in the property manager(Lewis) in the way of handling the whole situation, it was like a scene from acurrent affairs where he basically hid in his back room when we went for a refund,.we felt so ripped off. Non humane to do this to a young family.
This room was privately owned and advertised on stayz.com.au and not through the main reception of chevron renaissance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Mantra Towers of Chevron, located in the heart of Surfers Paradise, you will find the perfect accommodation from which to explore the beautiful and fun-filled Gold Coast. In your self-contained apartment you'll feel truly at ease. All apartments are self-contained and feature kitchens equipped with modern appliances, a full service laundry, cable TV and a DVD player. All the conveniences of home can be found here. Located atop the trendy Chevron Renaissance precinct, you need only duck downstairs to enjoy a delicious meal or to wander through unique and designer boutiques. If you're on holiday with the kids, the Infinity attraction is a must visit. They're bound to be entertained exploring the fun-house full of mirrors, optical illusions and sound effects. You can choose between 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments or superior apartments, which are furnished in contemporary neutral tones. Or for larger groups wishing to truly holiday in style, the 3 bedroom penthouse apartments are the ideal choice. At Mantra Towers of Chevron you will have access to the resorts Health Pavilion, featuring indoor and outdoor lap pools and full gymnasium. BBQ facilities, the private theatre and also 'Beaches in the Sky', the resorts outdoor leisure area featuring sub-tropical gardens and a 600m2 lagoon style pool. Maintenance Notice: As part of our focus on maintaining our properties to the highest standard, a scheduled painting program will commence early February on one of the three towers at Mantra Towers of Chevron and will take 6 months. There will be no disruption to our guests with all facilities accessible and available at all times during this period. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your Mantra Towers of Chevron reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Towers Of Chevron Renaissance Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Hotel Of Chevron Renaissance
- Renaissance Surfers Paradise
- Surfers Paradise Renaissance
- Mantra Towers Of Chevron Gold Coast/Surfers Paradise