As a former permanent resident of Surf Parade Resort ,I wouldn't consider staying anywhere else. As usual, my ocean view room was awesome. Being November, watching the storms roll in during the evening is awesome from the Ocean View side of the building. With virtually 24 hours notice of my arrival, my room request was granted to a great ocean view on the ninth floor and up to is usual high standards. The amenities are top of the line, with a great pool/spa/bbq/sauna area for those looking to relax. If you require any extras, nothing is ever a problem and to top it off, the weather was fab for most of the 2 weeks. Its always great to catch up with Cathy, James & family, aswell as fellow permanent residents who make this place a warm, safe & happy home away from home. Would recommend to anyone looking for a central but quiet, beachfront spot.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Free internet, free parking, air-conditioning, full sized tennis court, heated outdoor swimming pool, heated spa, mini-gymnasium, BBQ area and gazebo. Nestled perfectly between two of the most vibrant beach side suburbs on the Gold Coast, Surf Parade Resort offers you a relaxing and satisfying holiday. The superb one bedroom holiday apartments are perfect for couples and small families seeking comfortable and affordable Broadbeach or Surfers Paradise accommodation on the Gold Coast.Surf Parade Resort offers 98 fully self-contained apartments, all fully equipped with in-room corner spa bath, large curved balconies and air-conditioning. Each of the Broadbeach family apartments has modern interiors that are complimented by a lovely decor. Enjoy the first rate resort facilities that include a full sized tennis court, heated outdoor swimming pool, heated spa, mini-gymnasium, BBQ area and gazebo, and a lush tropical garden. All apartments have wireless internet connections available on a pay-to-use basis, thereby enabling guests to maintain email contact and internet access while on holiday. Surf Parade Resort is also a mere stone's throw away from the most exciting places on the Gold Coast. Get easy and convenient access to the most spectacular patrolled beaches and world class theme parks. Fabulous shops, innovative restaurants, trendy nightclubs and extravagant casino are all nearby our holiday accommodation in Broadbeach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Surf Parade Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surf Parade Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Surf Parade Surfers Paradise
- Surf Parade Resort Gold Coast/Surfers Paradise