There have been some recent upgrades to the facilities (pool, spa, saunas, paintwork and lifts) which certainly make the Regent Apartments an attractive place to stay. The unit we stayed in has done a great job of keeping up to date (modern furnishings) and the rooms are kept very clean and tidy. The only thing letting this place down is its age. There are signs of age that a coat of paint don't cover.
All in all though, the Regent Apartments are family friendly and a great place to stay. We hope to go again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Regent Apartments offers an abundance of leisure and holiday activities in a great central location. Enjoy a game of tennis on the full size tennis court or relax with a soothing sauna. How about a swim in one of the two swimming pools – the fabulous indoor heated pool and spa or the heated outdoor pool with its fantastic water slide – a real favourite with the kids. Maybe a quiet BBQ with the family in the covered entertainment area. Utilize the free basement car parking or the public transport to all theme parks and attractions just outside the front door. Accommodation consists of very spacious air conditioned, 1 and 2 bedroom standard or superior apartments and one 3 bedroom rooftop apartment. Run by the friendly, professional on site management team. The Regent Apartments is ‘Perfect for the Whole Family.’ ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Regent Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Regent Apartments Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Regent Surfers Paradise
- Surfers Paradise Regent
- Regent Apartments Gold Coast/Surfers Paradise