Just got back from a wonderful 5 night at the Regent. This was our 2nd time at the Regent. We loved it the first time and loved it more the 2nd time. The rooms are very spacious and most important spotless. The service was great. We decided to stay an extra night and it was no issue. Loved the location of the apartments, walking distance to Cavill Avenue but still far enough not to be bothered with the crowds. The highlight are the 2 pools. My kids loved using the indoor pool early morning and evening and using the outdoor pool with the slide during the day. Will definitely come back to the Regent on our next visit to the gold coat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Regent Apartments offers an abundance of leisure and holiday activities in a great central location. Enjoy a game of tennis on the full size tennis court or relax with a soothing sauna. How about a swim in one of the two swimming pools – the fabulous indoor heated pool and spa or the heated outdoor pool with its fantastic water slide – a real favourite with the kids. Maybe a quiet BBQ with the family in the covered entertainment area. Utilize the free basement car parking or the public transport to all theme parks and attractions just outside the front door. Accommodation consists of very spacious air conditioned, 1 and 2 bedroom standard or superior apartments and one 3 bedroom rooftop apartment. Run by the friendly, professional on site management team. The Regent Apartments is ‘Perfect for the Whole Family.’ ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Regent Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Regent Apartments Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Regent Surfers Paradise
- Surfers Paradise Regent
- Regent Apartments Gold Coast/Surfers Paradise