Myself and my children just enjoyed 10 days here. It is half way between Surfers and Broadbeach but away from the hustle and bustle. The buses go past every 10 or so minutes in both directions if you didn't feel like a half hour walk. Best of all it is literally a jump and you are on the beach right in front of the lifeguards. The weather was fickle but we swam everyday because the pool and spa were heated. It was never crowded and it had a real family atmosphere. If I had one suggestion, it would be to have some kind of shade around the pool.
Even though our room was on the 3rd floor we still had a great view over the pool and beach. I booked last minute so didn't have high expectations but it was lovely,clean and very spacious. The kitchen and bathrooms were very new and modern and had everything we needed. Keep in mind this a holiday rental not someones home, and you will be more than happy.
Jim on the desk was very pleasant and easy going which is what i would expect at a holiday apartment complex. Any problems I had were quickly dealt with even though they were minor. He even helped me with a simple job like setting up the dvd player for my children which most people can manage (except me).
Yes there is free wi fi but don't choose to stay here for that reason alone. It can be dodgy but I managed just fine with it when I sat out on the balcony which was no hardship.
I would stay here again and recommend it to others as I hope i just have.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Absolute beach front property with own private board walk, no roads to cross. 1, 2 & 3 bedroom fully self contained apartments with free wifi, Foxtel, security access only, free parking, heated pool and spa, sauna , full size tennis court and the best BBQ area on the coast right next to the beach. Located mid way between Surfers Paradise and Broadbeach, close to Oasis Centre Casino and Convention Centre, Public transport and Northcliffe SLC & Broadbeach Bowls Club A short walk to Metro Café for your morning coffee We also have free security parking ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Breakers North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Breakers North Surfers Paradise
- Breakers North Gold Coast/Surfers Paradise