3,182 results
All reviews enclosed balcony the gold coast bedroom apartment sky point sub penthouse amazing views ocean view indoor pool high floor full kitchen washing machine and dryer games room living area family holiday main bedroom tram stop great facilities
Selected filters
Reviewed December 4, 2017 via mobile

We stayed in one of the top floors. The apartment was clean large and clean. The rooms were sound proof. The views were sensational. Views from all sides in the apartment which is unusual. The room has a balcony whick is enclosed like a sun room. It had two bedrooms and a large spa in the en suite. The bedroom was comfortable. We had a car and the car park access was very easy despite so many people staying. The lift is super quick The staff were very friendly and helpful. The resort has swimming pools restaurant and bars. The resort is close to the beach and shops. The resort is right beside public transport and plenty of restaurants.

Date of stay: February 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Genuinereviews2
Reviewed December 4, 2017 via mobile

My mother and I stayed in a 2 bedroom ocean view room for 3 nights in late November and absolutely loved it! The room was spacious and immaculate, the hotel facilities were well cared for and the grounds were neat and tidy. The staff were lovely and helpful but also very professional.

We went to Skypoint for breakfast and it was incredible. Great value for money and the view was indescribable.

We look forward to returning next year!

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Snider90
Reviewed December 3, 2017 via mobile

We rented an apartment between 4 of us and was delighted the whole place was spacious with open plan kitchen and lounge and indoor conservatory 2 twin rooms ensuite bathroom and wash room all with mod cons the swimming pools were large as was the jacuzzi and spa you get a free ticket to the observation deck which is worth the time nothing not to like and good value for money

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank christophers514
Reviewed December 1, 2017

Great location, one block from beach, Northcliff Surf Club nearby with fantastic views and nice meals, big choice of restaurants, close to Cavill Avenue, light rail on doorstep which is good for Casino, Pacific Fair and also airport. Resort is fantastic, 2 outside pools and 1 indoor. Rooms spacious and modern, nice views, bed comfortable, kitchen fully equipped including dishwasher (how great was that), staff friendly and helpful. Would have liked instructions for oven and microwave (not models I have used so I did find difficult). Overall a great stay and we have booked to go back next year.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank RobynH888
Reviewed November 30, 2017 via mobile

Highly recommend!!! fantastic apartment i did not have a problem with anything at all I stayed in the two bedroom ocean view apartment and I had family also staying in Q1 in similar apartments and neither one of us had problems!! I did read some reviews on here prior to our stay and got a bit concerned but I didn’t have any of these in our 6 night stay I have stayed in many places in surfers paradise and Q1 is by far the best!!! I will definitely be back to Q1

Trip type: Traveled with family