Stayed for 5 nights and loved it! Spacious and beautifully presented, it also had every practical amenity you could need. Absolutely LOVED dining at Longboards Laidback Eatery & Bar. Only thing that could be improved on is the bed seemed to be 2 singles pushed together, instead of a King or Queen bed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ‘Australia’s Tallest Residential Tower’ ... Q1 Resort & Spa Surfers Paradise offers 1,2,3Bed & Sub Penthouse Luxury Apartments with unique glass enclosed Balconies & Spa Baths, 24 hour reception & security, unparalleled resort facilities on a beach front location & set amid one hectare of landscaped grounds. Q1 Resort & Spa features two lagoon swimming pools, heated indoor lap pool & spa, alfresco poolside Cafe & Bar & our famous "Seventy 7 Buffet Breakfast" located level 77 floor above ground with viewing platform. A world class gymnasium, saunas & steam rooms, private theatrette, conferencing & wedding facilities, children’s games room & our award winning Q1 Day Spa await you. The Q1 tower also hosts Australia’s only beach side External Tower Adventure Climb from level 77 to 80 ... Q1 Resort & Spa towers over the Gold Coast with views to match. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Q1 Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- q1 Hotel Surfers Paradise
- q1 Resort Surfers Paradise
- Q1 Resort And Spa Gold Coast/Surfers Paradise