Artique Surfers Paradise
Novotel Surfers Paradise(Surfers Paradise)
$138
$100
  • Beachfront
$305
$139
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
Hilton Surfers Paradise(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
$160
$133
  • Beachfront
Vibe Hotel Gold Coast(Surfers Paradise)
$76
$68
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Surfers Paradise(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
$100
  • Restaurant
Mantra Circle on Cavill(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
$163
$143
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Mantra on View Hotel(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
$130
$84
  • Restaurant
Mantra Sun City(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
$263
$99
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Watermark Hotel & Spa Gold Coast(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
$126
$95
  • Restaurant
Wyndham Surfers Paradise(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
$104
$99
1,480 results
All reviewsgolf simulatorthe gold coastnorthcliffe surf clubbedroom apartmentbbq areasteam roomocean viewcavill avenuetram linegreat place to stayshort walkafter hoursgreat apartmenttoilet paperlarge balconygreat facilitiesamazing views
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 25, 2013 via mobile

The only complaint I have with this apartment was that we paid extra for ocean views, then the windows were so dirty that the view was obstructed.

Other than that it was a beautiful apartment, clean and tidy with all the kitchen items/crockery you need for a week away, and very close to the beach and Cavill Ave.

• Stayed: March 2013
ArtSFP, General Manager at Artique Surfers Paradise, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2013

Hi Rowena, Thank you for your great review. We are glad you had a great stay. I am sorry the windows in your apartment were not up to scratch. The Gold Coast has had some terrible weather and storms this month and we are in the process of having all external windows re cleaned. Being a highrise, this is something we can only do in stages, so I apologise that we were not able to rectify this prior to your stay. We hope to see you back sometime soon. Kindest regards, Melissa (General Manager).

Reviewed March 24, 2013

This was an excellent place to stay. Great facilities and views. 3 min walk from beach, 5-7 min to the shops. Well appointed with leather furniture. Sauna, spa, steam room, gym, pool, theatre, underground parking, virtual golf: it is very well appointed. Staff friendly and helpful. Would thoroughly recommend.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank collardsx2

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us such wonderful feedback. We love making your stay wonderful and are delighted to hear that you had a great time. Kind regards, Melissa (General Manager)

Reviewed March 18, 2013

This is the second time I've stayed at Artique and I will do again. Close to beach and walking distance to restaurants, caville mall and beach. Shame they don't provide free wifi as it was abit inconvenient without it.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
1  Thank EDGEND
ArtSFP, General Manager at Artique Surfers Paradise, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2013

Hi, Thank you for providing some feedback. That's great that you like Artique so much that you keep coming back. We do provide internet access for a small fee and free WiFi in the lobby. We will take your recommendation into consideration and evaluate our options into the future.
We look forward to seeing you again! Kind regards, Melissa (General Manager).

Reviewed March 14, 2013

This is a fantastic self contained option for Surfers. Very handy to everything and rooms in great order. Stayed in a few of the rooms and while all varying in furniture and slight layout changes, all very professional and comfortable. My only disappointment in one room was there was no Fox Footy even though it was advertised as having Fox Sports. Highly recommended.

Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
ArtSFP, General Manager at Artique Surfers Paradise, responded to this reviewResponded March 17, 2013

Hi Sean,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review Artique. We are so happy to hear that you love staying with us. I'm not sure what happened with the Fox Sports Channel in your last room as it should have been there. Perhaps the TV needed to be re-tuned. Please do not hesitate in calling us for anything at all when you are next staying at Artique. We are more than happy to assist in any way we can. Your happiness is our priority. We look forward to welcoming you back!

Kind regards, Melissa (General Manager).

Reviewed March 11, 2013

Was yelled at by girl on phone when I rang about getting my key from safe as it was later on a Sunday. Notes left around apartment not nicely worded. Does not say shower over bath on their website and as I have difficulty standing due to needing knee replacement it would have changed my mind about staying here. Found that out on this site AFTER I moved in. I fell first night trying to get in shower. Next day could hardly walk and spent day in bed...because I had failed to register when I finally got up a note had been thrown under door with security deposit info highlighted and big cross next to it. I don't consider shower over bath to be 4.5 star although rest of apartment was okay, reasonably modern... Would rather stay in circle on cavill again.

Room Tip: Make sure if you are disabled you don book here ...no facilities
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
ArtSFP, General Manager at Artique Surfers Paradise, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2013

Hi Karen, I am absolutely disappointed to hear that you have had such a negative experience at Artique. We value your feedback very much and would like you to contact us to discuss what has happened.

It is never a problem to arrive at any time of the night. We have people who are answering the phones all night long so it is never an issue that someone arrives late. I would like to find out who you spoke with and what they were saying to you so that I can follow this up straight away.

From what I understand, you are still in house and I would love the opportunity to discuss these concerns with you.

We do have many different types of rooms at Artique and some of the baths do have showers above them, predominantly in the second bathrooms, where we provide a bath for families and young children. Once of my staff members did tell me today that they were going to upgrade you as you rang down to say you needed a proper shower. That would not have been a problem at all, however I was then advised that you were actually in a 2 bedroom with the second bathroom locked off. To resolve the issue straight away, we offered you the use of the second bathroom and from all accounts, everything was ok.

In relation to the check in procedure on the day after arrival, we do require guests to come and check in if they arrive late the first night. I’m very sorry that this was inappropriate for you. If you had of called down to explain you were resting, we would have been very understanding. Your happiness is our main priority and once again we are sorry you are having a less than happy experience. I would love the opportunity to talk to you further.

Kindest regards, Melissa (General Manager).