Stayed with Ipanema at their studio apartment for 3 nights. Quick and no frills check in process even though we came way past their reception closing, got to my apartment without having to wait. Apartment was clean, well equipped and definitely comfortable! What a gem! Toilet was huge and clean, although we had to provide our own toilet paper when the only roll ran out, but that was okay. There was a small kitchen for us to do our cooking and a washing machine and dryer just outside the apartment. It was useful for us as we were theme park hopping and definitely appreciated clean clothes. The complex also had a small gym and swimming pool.
The resort was some distance from surfers paradise central but the 15 min walk was scenic and cooling. There are also many bus services just outside the resort to surfers paradise, the airport and all the theme parks, definitely convenient!
Only downside was that the balcony had no lights and only one chair. I had to enjoy my steak over a great view of the river, standing as my girlfriend took her well deserved seat.
Would definitely stay here again! Thumbs up!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All our apartments at Ipanema Surfers Paradise offer great views of the hinterland, Nerang River and the ocean. This unique holiday building is located on the beach side of the Gold Coast Highway, between Surfers Paradise and Broadbeach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your Ipanema Resort Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ipanema Resort Apartments Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Ipanema Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Ipanema Resort Apartments Gold Coast/Surfers Paradise