Pro: beautiful clean pool and spa.
Keys to room didn't work, took hour to get into room. Even receptionist couldn't unlock door.
Room smelt, furnature was damp and sticky.
Kitchenette was useless, No utensils at all. Fridge broken.
Beds had springs sticking out.
Extra cost for toilet paper!!!
NO cable TV or WiFi as advertised, TV was 1980's analog model and ariel broken, =snowy picture. No in room phone, not even to call reception.
NOISE - constant 24hr roadworks (not fault of resort but warning should is issued to all potential guests.
Staff close desk early or aren't there full stop, made attempts to complain pittyful.
Booked 1 bedroom apartment and was put in studio, told no other rooms available, dispite the resort appering empty.
NO restaurant dispite being advertised with one, even in room restaurant guide stated it was locted on ground floor.
Overall very disappointed! Room and resort did not match description.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All our apartments at Ipanema Surfers Paradise offer great views of the hinterland, Nerang River and the ocean. This unique holiday building is located on the beach side of the Gold Coast Highway, between Surfers Paradise and Broadbeach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Agoda so you can book your Ipanema Resort Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ipanema Resort Apartments Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Ipanema Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Ipanema Resort Apartments Gold Coast/Surfers Paradise