My partner and I found the Surfers International to be exactly what we were looking for on our recent trip to Surfers Paradise. Not only did it have location, location, location the room itself was very spaciuos and comfortable and had the most spectacular views. The unit had a comfortable queen size bed. There is a lounge area, seperate bathroom (off the bedroom) and kitchen (with full cooking facilities and plenty of pots and pans and cooking utensils etc) there is also a seperate laundry area (which does help with the noise and heat that the dryer does create) the free Austar was also nice to come home to after a big day at the themeparks.
We had friends come and visit us and there was plenty of visior parking (on the premises) and the pool and bbq area were great.
The staff were also friendly and booked all of our tours and gave us ideas of where to go and things to do.
We were worried about staying there after reading some of the reviews but found once we got there we had nothing to worry about and will definitely go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fully self contained one and two bedroom apartments with balconies, beautiful ocean views less than 2 minutes to the centre of Surfers Paradise (Cavill Mall) and to the beach.Heated outdoor swimming pool and spa. Indoor spa, sauna and exercise room.Welcoming and accomadating staff who will ensure your every need is our priorty. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Surfers International reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surfers International Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Surfers International Paradise
- Surfers International Hotel Paradise
- Surfers International Gold Coast/Surfers Paradise