I stayed at the Surfers International over New Years December 2011/January 2012.
We had a 2 bedroom apartment. Amazing view looking out onto the beach saw the whole of Surfers Paradise not to mention the Fireworks. Very quiet and great location. The furniture was a little old but not dirty, completely comfortable.Slept great every night - perfect for a family. Pool & spa areas were great (indoor & outdoor spa's)
Staff very helpful! The only thing I could fault was the pressure of the water or that you only recieved one packet of dish washing liquid and we stayed for 5 days (although we did not request more).
Would definitely stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fully self contained one and two bedroom apartments with balconies, beautiful ocean views less than 2 minutes to the centre of Surfers Paradise (Cavill Mall) and to the beach.Heated outdoor swimming pool and spa. Indoor spa, sauna and exercise room.Welcoming and accomadating staff who will ensure your every need is our priorty. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Surfers International reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surfers International Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Surfers International Paradise
- Surfers International Hotel Paradise
- Surfers International Gold Coast/Surfers Paradise