The bed is as hard as rocks, tv reception - whats that??? All you get is static on the channels, unhelpful staff so don't bother asking them to do anything they will make you do, you want a hot shower well you don't get at this place, it goes cold on you every time, Room service if you stay 7 nights or more - yea right they don't know the meaning of this. Oh an the spa, don't go in there if you want bubbles cos they don't go on and don't get in if you would like it warm or hot - it ain't!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fully self contained one and two bedroom apartments with balconies, beautiful ocean views less than 2 minutes to the centre of Surfers Paradise (Cavill Mall) and to the beach.Heated outdoor swimming pool and spa. Indoor spa, sauna and exercise room.Welcoming and accomadating staff who will ensure your every need is our priorty. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Surfers International reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surfers International Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Surfers International Paradise
- Surfers International Hotel Paradise
- Surfers International Gold Coast/Surfers Paradise