Warm friendly owners who were very welcoming. Large balcony overlooking the ocean, we had spectacular views from the 10th floor. The superized indoor heated spa was a favourite. We had 14 people in at once and there was room for plenty more. Located directly across from the beach, fantastic location.
Our apartment was modern and well decked out. Our dryer was not working so Brenda and Steve (the owners) let us use the one in the apartment next door while it was being fixed.
Under cover parking included in the price was a bonus.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy Capricorn One's brilliant OCEAN and RIVER Views... here you are just metres from a beautiful safe and patrolled uncrowded BEACH... TRANSPORT from one end of the Gold Coast to the other is available almost at the door, some say our LOCATION is the BEST on the Gold Coast, MANY FACILITIES other resorts don't have - Tennis, Large Pool, enormous SPA and Sauna, FAMILY FRIENDLY all apartments are 2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom MUCH LARGER than just a hotel room, fully furnished and self contained almost every luxury of home is supplied. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Capricorn One reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Capricorn 1
- Capricorn One Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Capricorn One Gold Coast/Surfers Paradise