My husband and I stayed at Aloha Apts with two young children in October 2010 and found it to be fantastic. Yes it is 3 star and is what we expected. Helpful and friendly staff. Best location ever. Few minutes to everything, bus stops, Cavill Ave, beach, park, restaurants and shops. Pool was great and even though it rained most of our 12 day holiday we still enjoyed both the pool and spa on a daily basis.
Would definitely recommend to anyone. As to alot of the other earlier comments, If you want 5 star go and pay for 5 star.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you are looking to party till dawn or be in the midst of all the excitement, we are in the perfect position for you. There is security parking under the building and tour buses pick up right at our front door for your convenience. We are proud of our local knowledge and can assist you with any information on the Gold Coast during your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotwire, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Aloha Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aloha Holiday Apartments Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Aloha Apartments Gold Coast/Surfers Paradise