For those who are considering staying at the Aloha, you need to set expectations for staying in a hotel that is 30 years old. As with a number of Gold Coast hotels of this vintage, the apartment I stayed in was spacious with 2 big bedrooms, 2 bathrooms as well as a washing machine and dryer in the main bathroom. The kitchen was good with a decent size living and dining area which had fantastic ocean views. The hotel also has free car parking in the basement and great location being 2 streets south of Cavill Avenue and just across the road to the beach. I managed to get a great off peak deal through the Entertainment Book. To pick negatives of the hotel: it is beginning to show signs of age which may bother people looking for modern renovated hotels. The room I stayed in also had no air conditioning, which is fine for September, but may be an issue in January. TV had no Foxtel channels. And the reception is only open business hours on weekdays and half days on weekends, so you need to sort out check in arrangements if arriving outside of these hours. Overall I was happy enough and have booked here again for my 2014 Gold Coast holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you are looking to party till dawn or be in the midst of all the excitement, we are in the perfect position for you. There is security parking under the building and tour buses pick up right at our front door for your convenience. We are proud of our local knowledge and can assist you with any information on the Gold Coast during your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aloha Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aloha Holiday Apartments Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Aloha Apartments Gold Coast/Surfers Paradise