We liked the location and great ocean views, but STRONG fresh paint smell was quite overwhelming. During low season period, I am sure they had other empty rooms available. Also, toilet was quite dirty. Staff could be friendlier.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you are looking to party till dawn or be in the midst of all the excitement, we are in the perfect position for you. There is security parking under the building and tour buses pick up right at our front door for your convenience. We are proud of our local knowledge and can assist you with any information on the Gold Coast during your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Agoda, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com and ETB so you can book your Aloha Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aloha Holiday Apartments Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Aloha Apartments Gold Coast/Surfers Paradise