We stayed at the hotel, after all my attempts to ensure that we would have nice accom, but we found, dogi toilet seat, taps floor not clean, furniture was so out of date back in the 70's style. Kitchen utensils were useless also cooking supplies. Ive stayed in better Cabins than this apartment. who ever owns these appartments should really look at updating. Rude Reception. Also some loud music being played by opposite hotel backpackers. Also pool was not crystal clear. Other than that all else was ok centrally located, shops buses, great to goto theme parks all accessible, it was a quite place some nites mainly opposite hotel was noisy. but its the cleanless that it really needs and a massive paint job our rooms were dirty.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palazzo Colonnades boutique, high-rise holiday accommodation apartments is nestled between the beautiful Nerang River and the sandy beaches of the Gold Coast. Take an 8 minute stroll to the north and you're in Cavill Avenue - the heart of Surfers Paradise. These modern, fully self-contained apartments are complimented by wonderful guest facilities including a heated salt water swimming pool, sauna, gymnasium, games room, BBQ, free pay TV, wireless internet broadband service and under cover free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Palazzo Colonnades reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palazzo Colonnades Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Palazzo Colonnades Gold Coast/Surfers Paradise