stayed in a 2 bedroom apartment, overlooking Nerang river. The bedrooms were quite small with no draws, they did have a good size wardrobe though. The 2nd bedroom you couldn't use the door out to balcony as bed was in the way.The main bedroom had a small balcony with a rusty air con to look at.
The bathroom wasn't the cleanest it could of been, a bit of mould and dirt around.
Reception hours are only 9am to 5pm!
The pool area was very nice, and a good gym & sauna too.
You can also hear the people above you walking around, and the noise from the street too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palazzo Colonnades boutique, high-rise holiday accommodation apartments is nestled between the beautiful Nerang River and the sandy beaches of the Gold Coast. Take an 8 minute stroll to the north and you're in Cavill Avenue - the heart of Surfers Paradise. These modern, fully self-contained apartments are complimented by wonderful guest facilities including a heated salt water swimming pool, sauna, gymnasium, games room, BBQ, free pay TV, wireless internet broadband service and under cover free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Palazzo Colonnades reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palazzo Colonnades Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Palazzo Colonnades Gold Coast/Surfers Paradise