Our family of 4 stayed here for 7 nights in July. The location is good - just a short walk from the shops or the beach. Free basement parking is great. We used the pool and spa several times despite it being a bit cold and the children loved it. It would be fantastic on a warm day. The Wi-fi is not cheap so we didn't bother with it. Our apartment was small and a little tired (especially the bathroom) but was clean and tidy. The ladies at reception were very helpful and friendly and had great suggestions of what we could do. Overall we were very happy with our stay in what is a reasonably priced complex. It was from good advice from a previous TA member that we booked a room high up opposite the river which suited us very well. The noise from the swinging safari was a little annoying (I wonder how all the opposite apartments with long term residents put up with it) but it was only a problem on the Saturday night. The only minor complaint would be the note left under our door regarding cleaning the apartment ourselves - the tone of which was unfriendly and it didn't clearly say what 'cleaning' meant - there are no cleaning products available. We just tidied up as we normally would - cleaned all the dishes and put them away etc. shame to end on that note though, as it was an enjoyable stay. I would definately recommend to the budget conscious traveller.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palazzo Colonnades boutique, high-rise holiday accommodation apartments is nestled between the beautiful Nerang River and the sandy beaches of the Gold Coast. Take an 8 minute stroll to the north and you're in Cavill Avenue - the heart of Surfers Paradise. These modern, fully self-contained apartments are complimented by wonderful guest facilities including a heated salt water swimming pool, sauna, gymnasium, games room, BBQ, free pay TV, wireless internet broadband service and under cover free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Palazzo Colonnades reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palazzo Colonnades Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Palazzo Colonnades Gold Coast/Surfers Paradise