Fantastic view of the sea and river from my 2 bedroom apartment. The kitchen is also very well equiped, with dishwasher, washing machine and dryer. It is also convienently located near restaurants and 5 mins walk to the beach. Only down side is that the rooms are a little bit small especially the one with twin beds. Do check with the counter staff if you are visiting any of the places of interest as they may have discounted entrance tickets.
There is some construction going on the main road so if you are driving, please go in via vista ave. I didn't hear any noise from the construction and the rooms are clean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palazzo Colonnades boutique, high-rise holiday accommodation apartments is nestled between the beautiful Nerang River and the sandy beaches of the Gold Coast. Take an 8 minute stroll to the north and you're in Cavill Avenue - the heart of Surfers Paradise. These modern, fully self-contained apartments are complimented by wonderful guest facilities including a heated salt water swimming pool, sauna, gymnasium, games room, BBQ, free pay TV, wireless internet broadband service and under cover free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Palazzo Colonnades reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palazzo Colonnades Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Palazzo Colonnades Gold Coast/Surfers Paradise