The location was excellent within close proximity to the heart of Surfers Paradise and the beach but the receptionists were not helpful and grumpy ladies. Requested for a simple direction, they were not helpful. Requested to call for a taxi and the reply was "No, you have to ring your own taxi." I thought that wasn't the essence of hospitality at all. I have travelled across the globe and have experienced hospitality from many parts of the world and I can say that this treatment was appalling. Would I recommend this place to others? Yes and No, depending on how you see it.
No doubt it is affordable but it is appalling to receive such treatment if you're here on your holiday and they weren't helpful at all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palazzo Colonnades boutique, high-rise holiday accommodation apartments is nestled between the beautiful Nerang River and the sandy beaches of the Gold Coast. Take an 8 minute stroll to the north and you're in Cavill Avenue - the heart of Surfers Paradise. These modern, fully self-contained apartments are complimented by wonderful guest facilities including a heated salt water swimming pool, sauna, gymnasium, games room, BBQ, free pay TV, wireless internet broadband service and under cover free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Palazzo Colonnades reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palazzo Colonnades Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Palazzo Colonnades Gold Coast/Surfers Paradise