Traffic was a bit hectic due to Grand prix but once we arrived, the kids were in heaven.
Check in was great. No Valet parking or help with luggage but no points lost there.
We got a two bedroom self contained apartment that was great. Had everything we needed from washing machine to kitchen.
I loved how the windows opened up but only to a certain point where children could not fall or climb out the window.... THANK YOU MANTRA for thinking of this... definitely a bonus for us families with young children...alot of hotels still do not do this and I am constantly worrying..
The swimming area is GREAT!!! Kids oved the pool with the pirate ship..two spas, a sauna in the ladies (Which i took full advantage of) and a gym that was good too...
Loved the location and the resturant was handy too..the only down part was they did not charge back to the room..
The day spa was ok too...first time i had a pedicure lying down but Emma had great hands for massage..
Will be back for sure and recommend to anyone!!!! Great hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Surfers Paradise on the Gold Coast, Mantra Crown Towers offers a wide range of leisure facilities perfect for a family holiday, short break or weekend away. Children are well catered for at the resort, which features a lagoon style pool with its own pirate ship, waterslide and sandy beach, as well as a games room and children's playground. The Resort's leisure facilities also include a 15 metre indoor heated pool, spa, sauna, fully equipped gymnasium and on-site restaurants, including Chiangmai Thai. The award-winning Chiangmai Thai restaurant provides authentic Thai cuisine, with strong Thai influences such as wooden elephant chairs and decorative motifs scattered throughout the restaurant adding to the Thai experience. Open for dinner 7 days a week, the restaurant is the perfect choice for dinner, all within the comfort of the resort. Be pampered by professional and friendly therapists, at the onsite day spa Calmer Therapies. The day spa offers beauty treatments, including deluxe facials, full body scrubs/wraps, deluxe pedicures and manicures, pamper packages and waxing. Mantra Crown Towers offers a range of spacious accommodation options including One, Two and Three Bedroom Apartments. All apartments are fully self contained with kitchen and laundry facilities, and feature their own private balcony with many offering ocean views. Just 100m from Surfers Paradise beach and 500m to the cafe and restaurant precinct of Cavill Avenue, Mantra Crown Towers provides access to all the attractions of the Gold Coast making it the perfect place to stay for your next getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mantra Crown Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crown Towers Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Crown Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Crown Resort All Inclusive
- Mantra Crown Towers Gold Coast/Surfers Paradise