Be careful when booking this resort. We are seasoned travelers, we usually like to stay in apartments and most of the time we book privately but as we were only on the Gold Coast for 4 nights we thought we'd book directly with a hotel to save having to meet a booking agent. Little did we know that after booking what we thought was directly with the hotel we actually used Gold Coast tourist office!!! We searched for crown towers Gold Coast and made an Internet booking but we should of booked with mantra crown towers! Confused? Yes so we're we. This meant we couldn't use the check in desk had to ring for someone to meet us and were booked in to an appalling orange color scheme apartment decor 1980-1990. Very disappointing considering gorgeous renovated apartment photos were shown on the agents website. According to the taxi driver this is a common problem on the Gold Coast with only a couple of the large hotels actually having management rights to there entire buildings, most of them are owned privately and managed by agents. Not mantras fault but highly deceptive from agents. Once stung twice shy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Surfers Paradise on the Gold Coast, Mantra Crown Towers offers a wide range of leisure facilities perfect for a family holiday, short break or weekend away. Children are well catered for at the resort, which features a lagoon style pool with its own pirate ship, waterslide and sandy beach, as well as a games room and children's playground. The Resort's leisure facilities also include a 15 metre indoor heated pool, spa, sauna, fully equipped gymnasium and on-site restaurants, including Chiangmai Thai. The award-winning Chiangmai Thai restaurant provides authentic Thai cuisine, with strong Thai influences such as wooden elephant chairs and decorative motifs scattered throughout the restaurant adding to the Thai experience. Open for dinner 7 days a week, the restaurant is the perfect choice for dinner, all within the comfort of the resort. Be pampered by professional and friendly therapists, at the onsite day spa Calmer Therapies. The day spa offers beauty treatments, including deluxe facials, full body scrubs/wraps, deluxe pedicures and manicures, pamper packages and waxing. Mantra Crown Towers offers a range of spacious accommodation options including One, Two and Three Bedroom Apartments. All apartments are fully self contained with kitchen and laundry facilities, and feature their own private balcony with many offering ocean views. Just 100m from Surfers Paradise beach and 500m to the cafe and restaurant precinct of Cavill Avenue, Mantra Crown Towers provides access to all the attractions of the Gold Coast making it the perfect place to stay for your next getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Mantra Crown Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crown Towers Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Crown Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Crown Resort All Inclusive
- Mantra Crown Towers Gold Coast/Surfers Paradise