We absolutely loved staying at the Crown Towers recently. We travelled with our almost 4 year old daughter and had an absolute ball. We stayed in a 1 bedroom apartment and it was perfect for us. We had plenty of room to move around and it was great having full kitchen and laundry facilities. Our room was quite clean and the bedding was comfortable. The only criticism we had was that we had 2 very small televisions, which we are not used to. It didn't really matter too much though as we did not spend a great deal of time with the television on.
The staff were always very friendly and helpful whenever we needed anything. The restaurant and cafeteria in the main foyer were fantastic and we especially loved the friendly staff at the cafe where nothing was too much trouble for them. The thai restaurant, Chiang Mai, was great and the food delicious. We only got take away as it was on a night our daughter was exhausted but we would have loved to have eaten in the restaurant itself as the atmosphere looked fantastic. The pool area was a real highlight for us and we were only disappointed by the weather as it really was too cold to be swimming. Next time we go we will make sure we go when it is a bit warmer so we can enjoy the pool facilities to the maximum.
The hotel was perfectly located for us in terms of a short walk to Cavill Avenue and an even shorter one to the beach. We had a hire car with us so we were also well located for the theme parks and outlet shopping.
Overall we had a great stay at the Crown Towers Resort and will definitely be returing in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Surfers Paradise on the Gold Coast, Mantra Crown Towers offers a wide range of leisure facilities perfect for a family holiday, short break or weekend away. Children are well catered for at the resort, which features a lagoon style pool with its own pirate ship, waterslide and sandy beach, as well as a games room and children's playground. The Resort's leisure facilities also include a 15 metre indoor heated pool, spa, sauna, fully equipped gymnasium and on-site restaurants, including the award-winning Chiangmai Thai, all within the comfort of the resort. Mantra Crown Towers offers a range of spacious accommodation options including One, Two and Three Bedroom Apartments. All apartments are fully self contained with kitchen and laundry facilities, and feature their own private balcony with many offering ocean views. Just 100m from Surfers Paradise beach and 500m to the cafe and restaurant precinct of Cavill Avenue, you are amongst all the action. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mantra Crown Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crown Towers Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Crown Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Crown Resort All Inclusive
- Mantra Crown Towers Gold Coast/Surfers Paradise