I was skeptical when booking Moroccan as I had read some reviews that were not that great, however, my room was great. It had 2 bedrooms, a good kitchen (needs more glasses and cutlery), lounge area,dining area, a washing machine and dryer,2 bathrooms and 2 toilets. Yes, I agree that the bathrooms may need a good scrub in the corners (mould) and the lounges needed to be replaced but overall I was very happy. We had a view of the pool (which was never freezing cold) and the spa (quite warm) and we had a view of the ocean from a lovely balcony. The staff were friendly always, if there was something wrong (my fan had a pull-cord and I could not reach it) they quickly sent a maintenance person up to assist.You are 1 street away from main shopping area, restaurants galore overlooking the ocean, you are 20 metres away from the beach. Overall, a fantastic well-looked after resort right in the centre of Surfers and will be staying there again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just across the road from a patrolled beach, BreakFree Moroccan's convenient location allows you to easily walk to Cavill Avenue for great shopping, cafes, restaurants, bars and nightclubs. The resort offers fully self-contained one and two bedroom apartments. There are two choices of two bedroom apartments, standard and ocean premium which includes guaranteed ocean views. All apartments include full kitchen, laundry facilities, TV, cable TV and balcony with ocean or hinterland views. The resort's onsite recreational facilities include heated indoor and outdoor swimming pools, spa, BBQ area, games room and secure undercover parking. For guests that want to experience the Gold Coast's theme parks, Dreamworld, SeaWorld, Movie World or Wet'n'Wild, they are all within easy reach with bus stops near the resort. If adrenalin is what you are after then head for the centre of Surfers Paradise for the Banzai Bungey, Sling Shot or Flycoaster. When night falls, the vibrant nightlife Surfers Paradise is famous for takes over. Bars and nightclubs come alive and the streets fill with people. If you want to enjoy a spot of shopping, Surfers Paradise offers everything from top-end designers to outlet bargain shops and beachfront markets. BreakFree Moroccan Resort is a great accommodation choice for families and couples right in the heart of Surfers Paradise on the Gold Coast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Breakfree Moroccan Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moroccan Resort Apartments Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Breakfree Moroccan Resort Gold Coast/Surfers Paradise