I will definitely be coming back to stay at the Moroccan. This beautifully located hotel was once a five star resort, but these days with all the newer developments she would rate 3 and a half on the Gold Coast and a 4 star elsewhere south of the border., But do not be fooled this is 3 and a half stars of class. Contrary to 2 other reports here. our rooms were not dirty or run down. In fact I would say they were not only tidy with a great kitchen and meals area and with 2 couches and 2 big soft chairs in the main living area overlooking the pacific ocean it was a very cool place to live.My wife wanted to move in for good. The bedding was very comfortable in our room and the kids loved their rooms . The 2 bathrooms were clean and spacious too. We all loved the additional balconies with billion dollar views and we had our own private spaces to read or just enjoy the ocean views. Importantly our 3 kids loved the place too. Amenities were great with BBQ areas and 3 pools,2 spas, a modern gym, a sauna and a games room for big and little kids. The manager Brett Hone made us very welcome and provided great advice on theme parks and dining;.his staff were also very friendly and helpful too. This place has a good vibe about it and that made our stay very special as a family. If you want the best location and the real value for money in Surfers I wholeheartedly recommend the Moroccan. We will be returning within 12 months and look forward to staying in the same room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just across the road from a patrolled beach, BreakFree Moroccan's offers fully self-contained one and two bedroom apartments. There are two choices of two bedroom apartments, standard and ocean premium which includes guaranteed ocean views. All apartments include full kitchen, laundry facilities, TV, cable TV and balcony with ocean or hinterland views. Facilities include heated indoor and outdoor swimming pools, spa, BBQ area, games room and secure undercover parking. For guests that want to experience the Gold Coast's theme parks, Dreamworld, SeaWorld, Movie World or Wet'n'Wild, they are all within easy reach with bus stops near the resort. If adrenalin is what you are after then head for the centre of Surfers Paradise for the Banzai Bungey, Sling Shot or Flycoaster. If you want to enjoy a spot of shopping, Surfers Paradise offers everything from top-end designers to outlet bargain shops and beachfront markets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your BreakFree Moroccan Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moroccan Resort Apartments Hotel Surfers Paradise
- BreakFree Moroccan Resort Gold Coast/Surfers Paradise