This is where you want to stay in Surfers but not to close to Cavil Ave. The facilities are brand new and they have done a great job. Our room on the 16th Floor was great, the views exceptional. Unfortunately the onsite Managers are so Rude and unhelpful. When we enquired about all the noice from teenagers that had 2 rooms on the same floor at 3 in the morning "Boys will be Boys" nothing they will do about it. There was one lady on receiption who was lovely (Aileen). The onsite managers need to take a good hard look at how they treat guests paying good money. If you don't like your job LEAVE!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beachfront! Magnificent uninterrupted views of Surfers paradise beach and ocean. Only 5 minute walk to Cavill Avenue, centre of Surfers. Beachfront with famous lifesaver "red and yellow flags" for patrolled swimming area immediately in front of resort. All apartments have 2 bedroom + 2 bathrooms and accommodate up to 5 persons. All apartments overlook the Grand Prix race track. Resort facilities include indoor heated pool & spa, outdoor heated pool & spa, tennis court, landscaped grounds, gymnasium, free undercover secure parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hi Surf Beachfront Resort Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hi Surf Beachfront Resort Apartments Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Hi Surf Beachfront Resort Apartments Gold Coast/Surfers Paradise