The floor we stayed in was quiet and the views were wonderful!
All the amenities you would want was available in this very spacious 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment - television, DVD, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine and dryer. The pool and spa downstairs was near the gym and sauna and so very easy to use. Perfect temperature for the cooler evenings!
Just a short stroll across to the beach and the area was quiet yet so close to the main shopping strip.
The tram was behind the apartment complex so easy to take if you're not driving.
Staff were helpful and friendly, especially when the electricity circuit broke.
I would highly recommend Hi Surf and would definitely come again!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beachfront! Magnificent uninterrupted views of Surfers paradise beach and ocean. Only 5 minute walk to Cavill Avenue, centre of Surfers. Beachfront with famous lifesaver "red and yellow flags" for patrolled swimming area immediately in front of resort. All apartments have 2 bedroom + 2 bathrooms and accommodate up to 5 persons. All apartments overlook the Grand Prix race track. Resort facilities include indoor heated pool & spa, outdoor heated pool & spa, tennis court, landscaped grounds, gymnasium, free undercover secure parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz and Booking.com so you can book your Hi Surf Beachfront Resort Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hi Surf Beachfront Resort Apartments Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Hi Surf Beachfront Resort Apartments Gold Coast/Surfers Paradise