Great place with a Central location and excellent beach access. Minutes walk to anywhere, we had free use of a car but never used it. Any attractions we took part in sent a vehcile for us, as you are very close to the central part of Surfer's Paradise or Main Beach and many other excellent spots. Staff is friendly and extremly helpful. Taxi service is prompt and readily available. Rooms are amazing and air con in both bedrooms was great. For us next time there is no other option!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beachfront! Magnificent uninterrupted views of Surfers paradise beach and ocean. Only 5 minute walk to Cavill Avenue, centre of Surfers. Beachfront with famous lifesaver "red and yellow flags" for patrolled swimming area immediately in front of resort. All apartments have 2 bedroom + 2 bathrooms and accommodate up to 5 persons. All apartments overlook the Grand Prix race track. Resort facilities include indoor heated pool & spa, outdoor heated pool & spa, tennis court, landscaped grounds, gymnasium, free undercover secure parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Odigeo, Travelocity, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your Hi Surf Beachfront Resort Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hi Surf Beachfront Resort Apartments Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Hi Surf Beachfront Resort Apartments Gold Coast/Surfers Paradise