This is a gem we found by driving along The Esplanade. It is old but superb. The views are excellent. Parking is good. Some things like shower screen doors need repair. There is no service after the desk closes. The rooms are large and quiet.
The building is about to be refurbished. Stay there and I hope that you will enjoy it as much as we did.
The four stars are because the TV reception is not great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beachfront! Magnificent uninterrupted views of Surfers paradise beach and ocean. Only 5 minute walk to Cavill Avenue, centre of Surfers. Beachfront with famous lifesaver "red and yellow flags" for patrolled swimming area immediately in front of resort. All apartments have 2 bedroom + 2 bathrooms and accommodate up to 5 persons. All apartments overlook the Grand Prix race track. Resort facilities include indoor heated pool & spa, outdoor heated pool & spa, tennis court, landscaped grounds, gymnasium, free undercover secure parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hi Surf Beachfront Resort Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hi Surf Beachfront Resort Apartments Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Hi Surf Beachfront Resort Apartments Gold Coast/Surfers Paradise