We recently stayed in appartment 22B.
WOW.... What a veiw!!!
We had veiws all the way up and down main beach and views north back over the city.
The apartment was great. There was plenty of space for the 5 of us.
All of the furnishings were modern and clean.
The service was very helpful. Mandy was able to help us out of a tight spot in a very short space of time (my fault on the booking for another accomodation).
Although the complex was being renovated, we knew this upfront and didn't impact on us at all. In fact, we didn't really notice it going on anyway.
The only downside, was that the main shower wasn't well sealed and water easily runs between gaps in door and goes all over floor (although ensuite was perfectly fine)
We will definately be going back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beachfront! Magnificent uninterrupted views of Surfers paradise beach and ocean. Only 5 minute walk to Cavill Avenue, centre of Surfers. Beachfront with famous lifesaver "red and yellow flags" for patrolled swimming area immediately in front of resort. All apartments have 2 bedroom + 2 bathrooms and accommodate up to 5 persons. All apartments overlook the Grand Prix race track. Resort facilities include indoor heated pool & spa, outdoor heated pool & spa, tennis court, landscaped grounds, gymnasium, free undercover secure parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Hi Surf Beachfront Resort Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hi Surf Beachfront Resort Apartments Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Hi Surf Beachfront Resort Apartments Gold Coast/Surfers Paradise