We stayed at the Hi Surf from August to September what an hi class apartment every window we looked out we had water views. The apartment was nearly as big as a house. The whole apartment was very well decorated very spacious very clean. We love to thank Sue, Allan Mandy and Tracey for making our holiday one to be remembered nothing was to much trouble. The only thing if you have young children its a bit of a walk into Cavill mall but the size of the apartments, their views and the friendly staff make it worth the hike. We had trouble with our hot water it was dealt with the most professional way. The grounds, pools and spas are beautiful. The staff where lovely to our 2 kids the staff where always excellented with everything they said the kids felt so special. Just one thing to remember its not the management that decorate the apartments it the individual owners. We requested to have a 4 star apartment instead we got 5 star. So thankyou Hi Surf our stay was differently 5 star
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beachfront! Magnificent uninterrupted views of Surfers paradise beach and ocean. Only 5 minute walk to Cavill Avenue, centre of Surfers. Beachfront with famous lifesaver "red and yellow flags" for patrolled swimming area immediately in front of resort. All apartments have 2 bedroom + 2 bathrooms and accommodate up to 5 persons. All apartments overlook the Grand Prix race track. Resort facilities include indoor heated pool & spa, outdoor heated pool & spa, tennis court, landscaped grounds, gymnasium, free undercover secure parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hi Surf Beachfront Resort Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hi Surf Beachfront Resort Apartments Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Hi Surf Beachfront Resort Apartments Gold Coast/Surfers Paradise