Our stay at HI SURF The Esplanade Surfers Paradise was a dream come true. We had a lovely apartment on the 27th floor and the view overlooking the sea/coastline was magnificent. The staff were most helpful and always pleasant.
Thanks Hi Surf staff for helping to make our holiday so very enjoyable.
We will definately be back again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beachfront! Magnificent uninterrupted views of Surfers paradise beach and ocean. Only 5 minute walk to Cavill Avenue, centre of Surfers. Beachfront with famous lifesaver "red and yellow flags" for patrolled swimming area immediately in front of resort. All apartments have 2 bedroom + 2 bathrooms and accommodate up to 5 persons. All apartments overlook the Grand Prix race track. Resort facilities include indoor heated pool & spa, outdoor heated pool & spa, tennis court, landscaped grounds, gymnasium, free undercover secure parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hi Surf Beachfront Resort Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hi Surf Beachfront Resort Apartments Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Hi Surf Beachfront Resort Apartments Gold Coast/Surfers Paradise