We stayed on the 20th floor, cheap prices...The only good thing about this place was the view nothing else,, This 2 bedroom appt was dirty, old, smelled real bad and we had extra guest in the kitchen >> ants ants and more ants !!.. Cushions were ripped, no aircon, ceiling fans were ready to fall off, made too much noise,door handles missing from most doors,, very poor gym,outdoor pool always heated, who wants to swim in heated pool on a hot day!!!! play ground too old cob webs all over sun cover ripped and hanging over the playground,, and to top it off the staff don’t really give a s.....t as long as they got our cash.. never again even if its free !!!!!!!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beachfront! Magnificent uninterrupted views of Surfers paradise beach and ocean. Only 5 minute walk to Cavill Avenue, centre of Surfers. Beachfront with famous lifesaver "red and yellow flags" for patrolled swimming area immediately in front of resort. All apartments have 2 bedroom + 2 bathrooms and accommodate up to 5 persons. All apartments overlook the Grand Prix race track. Resort facilities include indoor heated pool & spa, outdoor heated pool & spa, tennis court, landscaped grounds, gymnasium, free undercover secure parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Booking.com, Cancelon, Agoda, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hi Surf Beachfront Resort Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hi Surf Beachfront Resort Apartments Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Hi Surf Beachfront Resort Apartments Gold Coast/Surfers Paradise