We just spent 10 nights here with our 3 children in a 3 bedroom apartment on the 3rd floor. Uninterrupted 180deg views were beautiful. A fanatastic range of shops and places to eat just at the bottom of the hill. Pools are clean and beautiful. Our apartment was clean and a fantastic size. The stairs were a little tiring but we joked that they helped us to stay on shape whilst on holidays! Thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Magic Mountain. Thank you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Magic Mountain is a family resort with spacious 2 and 3 bedroom self contained apartments. The 3 outdoor pools (lagoon pool with a sandy beach on each end, heated rock pool and infinity pool with adjoining spa at the top of the complex) cater for everyone. The tropical garden with waterfalls complete the setting for a very enjoyable holiday. The complex is within short walking distance to some of the famous restaurants and coffee shops in Nobby Beach. Situated on the Gold Coast Highway with public transport to the major shopping centers and theme parks a short stroll away. The refurbish gym can keep any fitness freaks busy for a while and the few steps in the complex will definitely be an inspiration to all couch potatoes. The stunning views around the pools and awesome ocean and hinter land views from the infinity pool create that perfect backdrop for to capture some photographic keepsakes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your Magic Mountain Resort Gold Coast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Magic Mountain Resort Gold Coast Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Magic Mountain Hotel Gold Coast
- Magic Mountain Surfers Paradise
- Magic Mountain Resort Gold Coast Surfers Paradise