My sister and I stayed at the Marrakesh for a week in October 2012. Everything about this place is great. We stayed in a 1bdrm apartment and although quiet small, it was all that we really needed. It doesnt really matter what side of the hotel you stay at, each balcony seems to be overlooking some lovely scenery, from overlooking the pool to overlooking the gardens. The staff there are very lovely and helpfull, and having the bus stop right outside your resort made things even better. A bus from Marrakesh resort to Broadbeach takes about 5 minutes to get there and probably about the same to surfers, as the resort is located about half way between the two. Lovely pools and spas and all very clean. Will definitively be back again some time.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Ctrip TA, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Marrakesh Resort Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marrakesh Resort Apartments Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Marrakesh Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Marrakesh Hotel Apartments
- Marrakesh Resort Apartments Gold Coast/Surfers Paradise