There are many positives for Marrakesh. A great location so easy to get around and don't need a car as public transport is readily boarded to all local attractions, theme parks, shopping centres and supermarkets. The public buses pass by the driveway. The apartments are very clean and well maintained and a big plus is the on site Kesh Restaurant - the staff are willing to deliver room service. The apartments are generous in size and allow space to amuse children after a long day's outing while leaving space for the adults to socialise. The negatives are the uncomfortable lounges, which are not designed for relaxing (maybe because they contain a sofa bed), can't get gravy on a bowl of chips in Kesh and the girl on the desk who is often more interested in her computer than her guests (personal internet?).
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cancelon, Agoda, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Marrakesh Resort Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marrakesh Resort Apartments Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Marrakesh Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Marrakesh Hotel Apartments
- Marrakesh Resort Apartments Gold Coast/Surfers Paradise