Mantra Wings
Reviewed October 27, 2013

My daughter and I stayed 4 nights in this wonderful resort and can honestly say the room had everything we needed from a Washing machine to a dish washer.
The reception staff were so helpful and a real credit to the Hotel. We stayed on the 11 floor and had an outside balcony that overlooked the city lights and river which was great.
We also hired a car for our stay and were able to park under the building securely and could come and go at night feeling very safe.
I would highly recommend anyone to stay at this wonderful resort and we will definitely be back and next time we need to stay longer.

Room Tip: Honestly all rooms look great but the higher the room the better the view.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Kerry G, General Manager at Mantra Wings, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2013

Hi kimking8, thanks for your recent contribution on our Trip Advisor Review site, I certainly appreciate your feedback on the facilities and location, but most importantly your comments on the staff, I agree they are a real credit to our resort and are constantly credited with contributing towards a great stay at our resort.

Thanks once again for your feedback and I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed October 24, 2013

We stayed 7 nights and were very impressed with the rooms and facilities. We were on the 13th floor and overlooked the pool & ocean. This was beautiful and cut out the traffic noise. Only downfall with this side of the building is it loses the sun in the afternoon.
The apartment was modern & fully equipped, the pool & spa were fabulous! We swam 3 times a day!!! Only negative was the beds were not very comfy but nothing is perfect! We will be back (when the road works are finished) :)

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Kerry G, General Manager at Mantra Wings, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2013

Dear Bridget S, thanks very much for your "fabulous" feedback on our Trip Advisor review site, thank you for your thoughts on the facilities we offer, I note your comment on the road works and I like most people living in Surfers Paradise look forward to the conclusion of the road works early next year, and the commencement of the Light Rail services. This service will come straight past our property and will provide our guests alternative transport options both north and south.

If I could ask you to make direct contact with me in regards to your room number so I can personally audit this unit and make some recommendations to the owners, that would be very helpful.

Thanks once again, and I look forward to welcoming you back to the resort some time in the future.

Reviewed October 16, 2013

Spacious rooms well equipped, great central location 15 min walk to surfers 20 to Broadbeach. Secure Undercover parking. Excellent pool and spa well equipped gym, Great for long stays we stayed 9 nights could have happily stayed another week. Our room had a view of the beach from the balcony

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family

Dear Tony J, thank you for your recent contribution towards our reviews on our Trip Advisor site, I have to say in 5 lines you have pretty much summed us up, It sounds like you made the most of the facilities and loaction.

We would certainly welcome you back to the resort some time in the future, long stays work fantastically for us as well.

Thanks once again.

General Manager.

Reviewed October 15, 2013

We had a lovely stay at Mantra Wings. Spacious, clean apartment. We had a car so it was easy to get around however if we didn't have a car we would have been a bit stuck because it is a bit far from central Broadbeach and the restaurants. Helpful girl on reception. Excellent parking.

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank Tessa245

Dear Tessa245, thank you so much for your recent posting on our Trip Advisor review site, I was pleased to see your comment on the spaciousness of the apartments, the cleanliness has had some extra focus recently so that is also pleasing to read.

I note your comment on the location and would also add that being directly on the Light Rail track, we look forward to the opening of that transport option mid 2014 which will offer guests an alternative transport option whether headin north or south.

General Manager.

Reviewed October 2, 2013

Excellent spacious apartment, facilities were great! We loved the pool and BBQ area and liked the location of the apartment.
Could've been a little cleaner upon entry but our mid-stay service was great.
All in all a great place to stay- well done!

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank LJ1983d
Kerry G, General Manager at Mantra Wings, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2013

Dear LJ1983d, Thank you for your recent posting on our Trip Advisor review site, I apologise for our cleaning standards that you experienced on arrival although I am pleased to hear we made amends on our mid stay service.

Thank you once again for your feedback as it is certainly beneficial on continuing to keep our standards at a high level, I look forward to welcoming you back some time in the future.

Reviewed September 30, 2013

I had to book 1 nights accommodation at short notice and the only room available anywhere in the area was at Mantra wings. I had no choice and I would not normally pay over $100 for accommodation so I was out of my class and it cost $350 for 1 night. Everything was perfect but too expensive for me. There was a lot of traffic noise on level 2 on the hwy side but the spa was great!

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a spa bath, and on the ocean side if you want to avoid the traffic noise.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Maria S

Dear Maria S, thank you for your contribution from your recent stay at the Resort on our Trip Advisor Review Site. I can only imagine based on your comments that the city had high Occupanices on this night and as with any Hotel business in such a situation the prices are increased higher than what we would be able to offer when the City has low occupancies. Mantra Wings is often part of marketing campaigns offering special deals.

If you have more notice for your future stays we do have rooms available on the other side of the Resort. When requests are made we make every effort to accoomodate them.

Thanks again for your feedback, I look forward to welcoming you back to Mantra Wings some time in the future.

Reviewed September 26, 2013

Absolutely loved our holiday.We were on the 4th floor corner unit above tennis court with a view towards beach.Lovely spacious unit with everything we needed.Fantastic staff who were very helpful in assisting with our needs.Great location with the bus stop just around the corner making getting around so easy.Will certainly be looking at coming back to stay here again.Could not thank our travel agent enough for finding this accommodation for us.Many thanks once again.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Kerry G, General Manager at Mantra Wings, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2013

Dear Nanimanks, thank you for posting your review on our Trip Advisor site, it was very pleasing to read your review and I particularly enjoyed your comments on our Fantastic staff, they work extremely hard to ensure each and every guest is looked after and reviews such as yours show we are achieving our goals.

I would certainly appreciate providing this feedback to your agent so they might book more guests into our Resort.

Thanks once again for your feedback and I look forward to welcoming you back to the resort in the future.