We were overall very impressed by our stay in this 3 bedroom apartment. We were 3 adults and 2 children and found it very spacious. We were disappointed that the heated pool was cold though, and there wasn't any sand next to the pool for my toddler to play with, so we could only use the hot spa on this cold may weekend. We also noticed that the glass sliding doors to the balcony couldn't be locked at the top or bottom so we were constantly worried our toddler might unlock and open it in the middle of the night (every bedroom has doors out to the balcony). Overall though we were impressed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 300 metres from the rolling surf and two minutes from the heart of Surfers Paradise, Mantra Wings is close to all the action and one of the most contemporary holiday resort apartment complexes on the Gold Coast. Built on the former site of the iconic Pink Poodle Motel, the property offers spacious, self-contained One, Two and Three Bedroom Apartments or Two Bedroom Penthouses. All apartments and penthouses feature full kitchen and laundry facilities, air-conditioning, cable TV, internet access, stereo and spacious balconies with views across the Gold Coast and surrounds. Some of our apartments have an indulgent spa bath and this is available on request, however cannot be guaranteed. Alternatively book one of our Two Bedroom Penthouses which all offer spa baths, plasma televisions and stainless steel appliances. The resort features a freeform lagoon style pool and waterfall, private spa grotto, full-size tennis court, fully equipped air conditioned gymnasium, steam room, children's playground, barbeque facilities, porte cochere, grand lobby and secure undercover parking. Located a kilometre from the centre of Broadbeach and Surfers Paradise, Mantra Wings provides access to two of the most popular holiday destinations on the Gold Coast. Parties and excessive noise are not tolerated in apartments. Registered guests only permitted in apartments after 9pm. Failure to comply with the above will result in eviction of the guest/s from the property. Mantra Wings reserves the right to retain all accommodation paid. *Bookings will only be accepted if made during reception hours* Maintenance Notice: Please note maintenance work is being carried out on the pool decking area and surrounds from 3 May until 26 May 2017. The pool will be closed throughout this time. Mantra Wings management team wish to apologise in advance for any disturbance this may cause and encourages you to take advantage of the beach only 200 metres away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Travelocity so you can book your Mantra Wings reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mantra Wings Surfers Paradise
- Mantra Wings Gold Coast/Surfers Paradise