Rooms in surfers paradise hotels seem much bigger than anywhere else in the world. We paid around £70 per night here and the rooms were huge. Two bathrooms and toilets. Huge walk in shower, spa bath, two sinks in one bathroom, huge kitchen with all amenities you could need.
Lounge was huge, balcony opened up from living area and bedroom.
Very clean too. Good air conditioning that was powerful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 300 metres from the rolling surf and two minutes from the heart of Surfers Paradise, Mantra Wings is built on the former site of the iconic Pink Poodle Motel, the property offers spacious, self-contained One, Two and Three Bedroom Apartments or Two Bedroom Penthouses. Some of our apartments have an indulgent spa bath and this is available on request, however cannot be guaranteed. The resort features a lagoon style pool and waterfall, private spa grotto, full-size tennis court, fully equipped air conditioned gymnasium, steam room, children's playground, barbeque facilities, porte cochere, grand lobby and secure undercover parking. Parties and excessive noise are not tolerated in apartments. Registered guests only permitted in apartments after 9pm. Failure to comply with the above will result in eviction of the guest/s from the property. Mantra Wings reserves the right to retain all accommodation paid. *Bookings will only be accepted if made during reception hours* ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mantra Wings reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mantra Wings Surfers Paradise
- Mantra Wings Gold Coast/Surfers Paradise