After reading reviews here, we requested a high up room, facing away from GC highway, and I pushed my luck and asked for a spa bath... we got all of our requests and had 6 nights in a lovely two bed apartment on 13th floor (any higher would have been penthouse!). We had everything we needed, including a fully kitted out kitchen (not that I was going to cook on holiday, but could have if needed!).
Only negative was lack of variety of places to eat within easy walking distance, it is about 15 mins walk from central Surfers and perhaps 20 mins walk to Broadbeach. Not a big problem with a rental car or for those without small children.
The pizza takeout place just up the road is fab! Was a shame to see the restaurant was closed that had previously occupied a ground floor area of the hotel.
Hotel facilities are good, nice big pool, bbq areas, tennis courts and gym.
Would happily stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 300 metres from the rolling surf and two minutes from the heart of Surfers Paradise, Mantra Wings is close to all the action and one of the most contemporary holiday resort apartment complexes on the Gold Coast. Built on the former site of the iconic Pink Poodle Motel, the property offers spacious, self-contained One, Two and Three Bedroom Apartments or Two Bedroom Penthouses. All apartments and penthouses feature full kitchen and laundry facilities, air-conditioning, cable TV, internet access, stereo and spacious balconies with views across the Gold Coast and surrounds. Some of our apartments have an indulgent spa bath and this is available on request, however cannot be guaranteed. Alternatively book one of our Two Bedroom Penthouses which all offer spa baths, plasma televisions and stainless steel appliances. The resort features a freeform lagoon style pool and waterfall, private spa grotto, full-size tennis court, fully equipped air conditioned gymnasium, steam room, children's playground, barbeque facilities, porte cochere, grand lobby and secure undercover parking. Located a kilometre from the centre of Broadbeach and Surfers Paradise, Mantra Wings provides access to two of the most popular holiday destinations on the Gold Coast. Parties and excessive noise are not tolerated in apartments. Registered guests only permitted in apartments after 9pm. Failure to comply with the above will result in eviction of the guest/s from the property. Mantra Wings reserves the right to retain all accommodation paid. *Bookings will only be accepted if made during reception hours* Maintenance Notice: Please note maintenance work is being carried out on the pool decking area and surrounds from 3 May until 2 June 2017. The pool will be closed throughout this time. Mantra Wings management team wish to apologise in advance for any disturbance this may cause and encourages you to take advantage of the beach only 200 metres away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mantra Wings reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mantra Wings Surfers Paradise
- Mantra Wings Gold Coast/Surfers Paradise