Stayed for one night. Check in was easy. Room looked like it has been freshened up with new furniture and a paint. Though shower still has black hairs on wall from last people.
Went to use spa and only half the spa worked and no heat. Went to sauna and a used 'feminine' product was on the floor.
Then at 5:00am had to evacuate the building to a fire alarm.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- International Beach Resort, Surfers Paradise is the ideal location for the perfect Gold Coast holiday. Right at our doorstep is the magnificent Pacific Ocean beach shoreline with our world renowned surf. We are conveniently located just a minute's walk from "Cypress Avenue Tram Station," with just a 10 minute walk to the city center in Cavill Ave, dining outlets, and the famous Surfers Paradise nightlife that the city is known for. Seaworld or Conrad Jupiter Casino is only a short drive away. The resort comprises of 120 affordable and comfortable guest rooms which includes 80 one-bedroom apartments with self contained kitchen/cooking facilities and 40 standard hotel-style rooms. There is also a variety of bedding configurations to suit every individual. All guest rooms feature a private balcony which overlooks the ocean and/or the Gold Coast Hinterland. To suit all budgets, you will be perfectly set up to enjoy everything Surfers Paradise has to offer. The resort also provides excellent facilities for our guests including pool, spa, sauna, and tennis court.> ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your International Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- International Beach Hotel Surfers Paradise
- International Beach Resort Gold Coast/Surfers Paradise