Yes it needs some work done. New curtains, oven and furniture, etc but it is cheap and the views are fantastic. The location is also great just a 10min walk to Cavill. There is also a lifesaver tower directly across the road so you don't have to walk far to swim between the flags. I do wish they would spend some money on the place. It could be so much better. Only 1 lift was working and the spa and sauna were closed due to maintenance. Pity. So if you are not fussy then yeah it's ok.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- International Beach Resort, Surfers Paradise is the ideal location for the perfect Gold Coast holiday. Right at our doorstep is the magnificent Pacific Ocean beach shoreline with our world renowned surf. We are conveniently located just a minute's walk from "Cypress Avenue Tram Station," with just a 10 minute walk to the city center in Cavill Ave, dining outlets, and the famous Surfers Paradise nightlife that the city is known for. Seaworld or Conrad Jupiter Casino is only a short drive away. The resort comprises of 120 affordable and comfortable guest rooms which includes 80 one-bedroom apartments with self contained kitchen/cooking facilities and 40 standard hotel-style rooms. There is also a variety of bedding configurations to suit every individual. All guest rooms feature a private balcony which overlooks the ocean and/or the Gold Coast Hinterland. To suit all budgets, you will be perfectly set up to enjoy everything Surfers Paradise has to offer. The resort also provides excellent facilities for our guests including pool, spa, sauna, and tennis court.> ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your International Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- International Beach Hotel Surfers Paradise
- International Beach Resort Gold Coast/Surfers Paradise