I dont normally write reviews but felt i should as I used this site to book our accomodation. My family and I stayed for 10 days in may 2012. We stayed in the deluxe ocean view room on the top floor. The room was very clean, modern and had everything we needed ( dishwasher, microwave, washer dryer and fully equipped kitchen). The balcony was very large and a great spot for whale spotting/sightseeing with a glass of wine in hand. The reception staff were very friendly and helpful and made you feel welcome. We had no issues with noise. The indoor pool and spa was great on those rainy, cold days and kept my daughter very happy. The location is fantastic and within walking distance of Caville Ave and all restaurants, cares, shops and the beach. Overall we were very happy with our stay and will deffinently be returning to the Aegean apartments again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 31 levels, 126 spacious two bedroom, fully self-contained apartments. Located 150 metres from Surfers Paradise beach and 200 metres south of Surfers Paradise main street. Tour desk, under cover car park, theme park tickets. Close to a variety of international restaurants. Situated alongside the world's tallest residential building. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Ctrip TA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Aegean Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aegean Apartments Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Aegean Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Aegean Hotel Apartments
- Aegean Apartments Gold Coast/Surfers Paradise