“Fantastic view and location, great staff and clean and modern room.”
Review of Aegean Apartments

Aegean Apartments
Reviewed June 2, 2012

I dont normally write reviews but felt i should as I used this site to book our accomodation. My family and I stayed for 10 days in may 2012. We stayed in the deluxe ocean view room on the top floor. The room was very clean, modern and had everything we needed ( dishwasher, microwave, washer dryer and fully equipped kitchen). The balcony was very large and a great spot for whale spotting/sightseeing with a glass of wine in hand. The reception staff were very friendly and helpful and made you feel welcome. We had no issues with noise. The indoor pool and spa was great on those rainy, cold days and kept my daughter very happy. The location is fantastic and within walking distance of Caville Ave and all restaurants, cares, shops and the beach. Overall we were very happy with our stay and will deffinently be returning to the Aegean apartments again.

Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Noelene M

Reviewed May 10, 2012

I would like to Thank you and your all your Staff and especially FIONA personally for your Warm hospitality I received at The Aegean once again. I recently stayed from the 3/5/12 – 7/5/12 on the 27th floor. I am also coming to The Aegean next month on the 14/6/12 to the 18/6/12, I have also stayed at The Aegean on other occassions and I have always found Fiona and your Staff to be Wonderful and Professional to deal with.I often travel to whether it be the Sunshine Coast or the Gold Coast three to four times a year for holidays and I have stayed at many other apartments from Surfers paradise through to the Sunshine Coast however the Staff always make me feel at home and may I say the Friendliness and professionalism I have always received makes me want to always come back, I find it an absolute pleasure coming to The Agean and I once again look forward to seeing Fiona, Yourself, Danielle and your other staff members.I look forward to seeing you on the 14/6/12 where I will be staying a further 5 nights, I will be in touch shortly to arrange a booking through your lovely staff member Fiona.Once again Thank you for your professionalism and Friendliness and could you please forward this to Fiona and your other staff members.

Room Tip: 27th floor - has a great view choose the beach view uts greaT. A,B,C OR D SIDE IS GREAT WITH THE VIE...
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 10, 2012

Great spacious apartment with the most fantastic views. Stayed with family. Loved the heated indoor pool. Location is fantastic with the beach and shopping centres so close. Enjoyed the Markets Wed and Sat at end of street. The staff were very helpful and sorted out a problem with the air conditioning very quickly and efficiently. Good parking with basement carpark. Staff very helpful with activities and bookings. No hesitation in recommending.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed May 8, 2012

Found the Aegean hotel to be an excellent destination for a weekend escape very convenient location, friendly service & reasonable value for money, I would definitely go back again

• Stayed: May 2012
Reviewed April 12, 2012

My family, 2 adults and 2 children (15 & 9) stayed at Aegean in the deluxe ocean view apartment on the 31st floor from 30th March - 2nd April 2012 and it was amazing! Fully refurbished, clean, modern, fantastic views, TV with foxtel in lounge and bedrooms. I have a fear of heights so was a little unsure about staying so high, but the secure balcony, amazing views and atmosphere helped me overcome my fears. The pool/spa/sauna and gym were very good and all in working order, which hasn't always been our experience. We particularly loved the heated indoor pool/spa and is always good incase of those rainy days (not that we had any). The only negative was a whirring noise from the roof which I assume was air conditioning, but we got used to it and the other positives certainly outway this. Staff were friendly and helpful and the free undercover car space is always an advantage. Only a couple of blocks from Cavill Ave and just up the road from the beach - perfect! We will definitely be back but for longer next time - loved it!

Room Tip: If you want to be guaranteed a high level refurbished apartment, choose the deluxe ocean view apartm...
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank SueMc67
Reviewed April 10, 2012

I stayed for 2 weeks with my two children ages 4 & 6. Apartments may be a bit old but our room was fantastic. TV's in bedrooms and lounge, air con in main bedroom and loungeroom. Location excellent and well priced and was here in school holiday period. I would come again.

• Stayed: March 2012
1  Thank bugsybella
Reviewed April 3, 2012

Whilst the Aegean is straight out of 1983, it represents very good value for money. You need to understand that you are not in a standard hotel room , but an apartment owned by an individual, so each apartment is decorated differently, and may not be to your taste, nor the bland, standard hotels you normally stay in. It was clean, pools were good, service nice, close to beach. My only complaint is that in my 2 bedroom apartment, there was no AC in the bedrooms, and we were on a mid level floor facing East, so the rooms got quite hot and didn't cool off well in the afternoon/evening. The apartment had a full laundry and kitchen which is great for l longer stays.
If you are looking for good value and don't mind a bit of dated furniture, I would recommend the Aegean. You can easily spend triple at hotels in the area and get a pokey, but very stylish, hotel room.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business