The whole complex was well maintained and the barbecues exceptionally clean. A very short walk to beach, restaurants, bus stop, supermarket and Cavil Ave. A top location. Our view from 14th floor was brilliant although the daily noise of rubbish collections, street sweeper, delivery trucks and buses/coaches in front of the Aegean woke us up around 5am each morning, definitely not relaxing! Minor faults with our 2 bedroom apartment was not being able to close the door to the laundry when in use and only one bedside lamp working but the huge wrap around balcony made up for it! Two restaurants close by we recommend is Delhi Darbar and the Elfresco on Elston both next to each other and located under the Wyndham in Hamilton Ave.
Would not stay in Laycock St. again because of the noise factor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 31 levels, 126 spacious two bedroom, fully self-contained apartments. Located 150 metres from Surfers Paradise beach and 200 metres south of Surfers Paradise main street. Tour desk, under cover car park, theme park tickets. Close to a variety of international restaurants. Situated alongside the world's tallest residential building. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Aegean Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aegean Apartments Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Aegean Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Aegean Hotel Apartments
- Aegean Apartments Gold Coast/Surfers Paradise