Nice quiet place to stay in Surfers but still in walking distance to the shops, bus stop and beach. The apartment we stayed in was on the second floor and from the veranda you could just see the river. The rooms were clean and had nice furniture and the appliances in the kitchen were modern. The only thing I can fault is that there should have been a few more basic utensils in the kitchen. The pool and spa were very nice and the management were friendly and minded our bags for the day as our plane didn't leave until later in the afternoon.
All in all it was a great stay and I would recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautifully appointed apartments nestled at the end of Peninsular Drive providing boutique accommodation. The perfect spot to relax by the saltwater pool, or soak in the spa. With the river so close you can take the kids fishing. You will love every minute of your stay with us here at Sunset Island Resort-ideal home away from home, tucked away from the noisy, bustling streets but yet so close to the action...the ideal holiday getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Sunset Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Island Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Sunset Island Resort Gold Coast/Surfers Paradise