I felt that the hotel was overpriced for a start. I was staying with my daughter and I felt very unsafe. The fencing was very low and the security was very poor. I was actually very scared that someone could break-in so easily. I did not enjoy my stay at all and considered driving two hours back to my home as a better alternative.
The after hours procedures are very poor and the customer service left a lot to be desired. If you can find somewhere else to stay - do it!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautifully appointed apartments nestled at the end of Peninsular Drive providing boutique accommodation. The perfect spot to relax by the saltwater pool, or soak in the spa. With the river so close you can take the kids fishing. You will love every minute of your stay with us here at Sunset Island Resort-ideal home away from home, tucked away from the noisy, bustling streets but yet so close to the action...the ideal holiday getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Sunset Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Island Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Sunset Island Resort Gold Coast/Surfers Paradise