My wife and I stayed for just over a week and enjoyed every moment spent there. The apartment we lived in was very clean and tidy, well presented and all the standard conveniences you require. So close to Surfers Paradise within a few minutes walk.
Our grandson really enjoyed the place and especially the swimming pool complex. Highly recommend this hotel. The only negative if you could call it that, is that our bed was on the firm side.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautifully appointed apartments nestled at the end of Peninsular Drive providing boutique accommodation. The perfect spot to relax by the saltwater pool, or soak in the spa. With the river so close you can take the kids fishing. You will love every minute of your stay with us here at Sunset Island Resort-ideal home away from home, tucked away from the noisy, bustling streets but yet so close to the action...the ideal holiday getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Cancelon so you can book your Sunset Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Island Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Sunset Island Resort Gold Coast/Surfers Paradise