“To DIE FOR”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Zanette's Gelato

Zanette's Gelato
Ranked #1 of 16 Dessert in Surfers Paradise
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Wollongong, Australia
“To DIE FOR”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2014

Wow! where do I begin. Being a gelato lover all of my life I found perfection here in Surfers Paradise, I thought for many years that Melbourne was the home of the best Gelato alas I was wrong sorry to say. Zanette's Gelati rules supreme over any I have ever tasted. My husband who never was a fan and my mother who also said she did not like it are now both converted to Zanette's Gelati much to my loss as my takeaway serves were devoured by both mum and husband. We all had at least 1 of serve of 4 flavours each day and always took a take away home. Mum had only had gelato in Italy and did not like it, but loves Zanette's. Anyone will enjoy eating it fresh flavoursome and clean friendly staff. Well priced.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank yaya35

• Korean first
Hong Kong, China
“Not as good as it was 9 years ago”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2014

I had gelato here 9 years ago and fell in love with the flavours, but this time around I was not so impressed. Found a place with better gelato.

Visited July 2014
2 Thank Hkggal
Cambridge
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“YUM”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2014

Yummy Yet Light & Lovely Staff. We were in and out of Zanette's daily over our 10 day stay in Surfers..Great range of flavours for big folks & little folks and lovely friendly staff...they didn't even mind we were kiwis!

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Boatshed K
Adelaide, Australia
“Good service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2014

Stopped in after going to Infinity and they were just packing up, but the operator did his best to recall the flavours he had packed away and went out back to bring some samples to try. A good selection of flavours and certainly very nice, as to wheather its the best on the gold coast well you would have to try them all and there are heaps. I dont think you would be dissappointed if you bought yours from here.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank PaulZac
Sanya, China
“The best gelato ever”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2014 via mobile

Stopped by there on my way to the hotel where I was staying during my last holidays. This place is amazing. I was absolutely satisfied with the choice of flavors. Much thanks to the waiter - he was very helpful and advised me the tastiest flavor. The staff was very friendly and attentive. I was very pleased with this visit and can't wait to come back. Highly recommend.

1 Thank ZhaoXX